Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Been awhile

It's been a long time since I last posted on this blog. I figure I should explain myself. About 6 months my grandpa died from cancer. My best friend. He was my hero and he meant the world to me. I'm devastated. On top of that, at his funeral I found out that my grandmother had cancer. She went through chemo and I slowly watched her become weaker and I knew there was nothing I could do to help. Then my family ran into some serious financial problems.

I've just been so mad, and I don't understand why things happen. I was mad at God for letting all these things happen. I watched my whole life change for the worst. I was scared and broken. Maybe I still am.

Anyway, I didn't feel qualified enough to even write a blog post about God and a testimony if I was mad at him and so confused.

Things are looking up, but grief doesn't go away. The holes in my life from lost ones can't be filled.

I'm going to Columbus for my first christian convention since all of this happened. I hope it's eye opening to me.

More to come, hopefully.

God Bless,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment